Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Support Raising

Now comes the fun part I say to myself.... the fundraising....

However, I quickly learn that I don't only need financial support, but prayer support as well. Anyway that you can support me in prayer or monetarily, will be greatly appreciated, any amount in either category will help!

I have been told, "If it's God's will, it's God's Bill". Praise the Lord for that because financially, I need to raise around $12,000 total. There are financial goals/dates set up as I go along the way.

How can I give you ask?
There is the option to give one time, or monthly, whichever works best for you financially.

The best/most preferred way is to send a check directly to Educational Services International 639 N Soldano Ave Azusa, CA 91702-3055. Make it out to Educational Services International and you will need to put my account number in the memo section to ensure it gets applied to my account. My account number is 210017. **They said for tax write off purposes (for your benefit) don't put my name on the check. You may put my name on a sticky note or seperate piece of paper along with the check in the envelope**.

Another way to contribute is online at www.teachoverseas.org/contribute. You go to the website, enter your amount, and choose "A Teacher of Staff Member". And write my full name, Erica Martinez, and fill out the credit card information. **It is here that you can also set up an account to where they can debit a certain amount from you monthly**


Here is the plan I am currently working towards, of course being open to however God wants to provide...

8 People at $100 X 3 Months
8 People at $75 X 3 Months
15 People at $50 X 3 Months
10 People at $50 X 10 Months
1 Gift of $1,000 X 1

That would get me to $12,450.

The Lord knows exactly how much I need. And I trust that He will provide it.

I hope that you prayerfully consider partnering with me on this adventure.

Feel free to contact me and I would love to meet with you to share more of my heart/excitement about this trip and answer any questions you may have.

No comments: