Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Oh ye of little Faith....

OH MY GOSH!!!

I could not wait until I could get on the computer to share with you all what has happened today!

I have to obtain 8 passport photos for this whole process, despite the fact I already have my passport.

So, I go to Walgreens where I got my pictures last time. I remembered them being around $7.99 but I didn't remember how many I got.

Well, she takes my picture, she is processing everything and I just make conversation with her telling her I am moving to the Czech Republic. Then she says how her son lived there for a year and loved it. Way cool!

So she finished processing the photos and tells me the total and I ask her how many that gets me. She says two. Hmmm. I told her I needed 8. So she checks to see how much 6 more passport photos would be. $14.99 she tells me. So, $14.99 + $7.99 for 8 2X2 photos on a white background.

I asked her if I brought in my memory card with a picture of me could I use the kodak machine to make a whole sheet of these size photos? I then asked her what makes a passport photo. She then told me the 2X2 and white background AND that she would help me out with the white background. GASP!!!

Perfect! Now, only if I had my camera with me!!! But wait! I did!!! So....

She takes my camera! Her white background, she takes the picture and then makes 6 more passport photos for me and THEN...

Charges me less than $10 for the whole thing.

I kept telling her thank you over and over again and that she was such a blessing. She said your welcome.

So, the moral of today is that God is providing and He will continue to provide through out this process!!!

Now, on the other hand I have to get fingerprinted to send off a request for a background check and I am getting the run around on that.... so please be praying I get that done quickly as it can take up to 10 weeks to get this back and they can't make my travel arrangments until that have that in.

Thanks all!!!

No comments: