Monday, October 25, 2010

Fall in Czech Republic




As you can see it is Fall here in Czech Republic. It is SOO beautiful! I love the colors and i love seeing thousands of leaves on the ground and some still in the trees all orange and red...so pretty!

This past weekend I got to go to the Beskedy Mountains, it was beautiful weather and great company. I just sat outside on the swing and looked at God's creation and was so thankful that He gave us the ability to appreciate our environment.

As far as an update goes... not much is new...

We are at our full schedule of teaching which is really busy.

I still feel really lost when teaching, the books are boring, my students are bored, but I don't really know what I am doing so I can't really deviate from the book and also teach them something...

I love living here though I am still trying to figure out and get used to the Czech culture...what is seen as rude by them, what they mean in certain situations, realizing that I have to share sometime or some experience with them in order for them to give some back, lots to figure out.

I am learning more of the language...official lessons should start next week (HUGE PRAISE)

I finally feel like I am building relationships...even though there are definately times where I wish I could speak Czech so that not everyone has to speak in their second language...

That's all...

I miss my friends in America, but I am slowly making friends here :)

No comments: