Hello ladies and Gentlemen!!
I have a huge praise on the fundraising part of things! I had to have $1250 by 6 weeks after getting accepted into the program. That was Feb. 1st to be exact.
Well, I had $500 and wasn't sure where the rest was going to come from. However, tonight I recieved a gift of $1,200!!!!!!!!! Praise the Lord!!!!!!
So, I have reached my first financial milestone...I should not have been worrying.
God is continuing to show his faithfullness and showing me I still need to be headed in this direction. Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!
Also, prayers are needed for my right leg. Something is horribly wrong, lots of pain anytime I bend or extend it fully. I finally broke down and went to the doctor, which has brought on lots of expenses (please be in prayer for that), and they discovered a cyst on the back of my knee. They said that is common and nothing to worry about, it just must be irritated by this apparent muscle strain that happened somehow.
The plan now is to wait it out and see if it heals on it's own, if it doesn't then I have to go back. Well, as you all know I don't exactly have the luxury of time...pray for healing most of all, and wisdom to know how long to wait and see if it is going to heal vs. going to the doctor and explaining that I don't really have time to wait it out and would like to get this taken care of before leaving.
Thanks you all!!!!
Praise the LORD!!!
My next financial goal is $4,000 by March 30th!!!!!!!!!!! We are almost halfway there!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
James 1:3 For you know that when your faith is tested, your endurance has a chance to grow. 4 So let it grow, for when your endurance is fully developed, you will be perfect and complete, needing nothing. SO LET IT GROW!!! :) praying for leg.
Aunt Lisa
that's great erica! I can't wait to meet you this summer. I'll be praying for you!
Post a Comment