Friday, August 16, 2013

God cares about the little things too!

"Never worry about anything. But in every situation let God know what you need in prayers and requests while giving thanks" Philippians 4:6

I've been back in the Czech Republic for two weeks now and I've been enjoying the last month of summer by hanging out with friends and going on trips.

On Tuesday I went with some students to see some bunkers from World War II. They've turned it into a museum and there are tanks and other things to see and great views of the countryside.

Well of course I brought my camera along so that I could take pictures. Well, I got my camera out of my purse, took it out of the case and then it fell onto the ground.

I picked it up and tried to take a picture...whew it still works...

But then I try to turn it off and the lens won't go back into the camera.

OH NO.

So I mess with it some, the boys mess with it some...we decided that the good thing was at least the lens was stuck out and that I could still take pictures.

I had the feeling that I should pray for the camera...but then of course there was fear and the thought "that's silly" so I didn't.

But then later I wanted to take more pictures and it wouldn't take pictures now.

Great.

So I prayed. I said aloud "Jesus, please fix my camera, please, please, please"

So I hit the off button once again and the lens goes in but then pops back out. I shouted, "It went in!" To which the boys said "No, it didn't" and of course I didn't have the proof because the lens had popped back out again.

But then it did it again, in and out.

Then it finally went in and stayed in so I could show them. I said "See, Jesus fixed my camera!"

So, I took some more pictures...here are some of them :)

No comments: