So, after we all stared at him for awhile, the smart one of us all decided to read the back of the package where it says "It may take 2 hours to 3 days" for the toy to grow.
So, like any independent woman who doesn't have time to wait around, I leave and go visit a girlfriend out of town.
When I come back, this is what I come home to...
And it has now been 3 days...
Ok, so he had grown a bit.
But he wasn't keeping up with that "won't wrinkle with age promise"
Eh...I guess I should have lowered my expectations...
My new husband was a fun idea...
Guess I'll just have to keep waiting for the real one ;)
2 comments:
Thankfully, real husbands who do ask how much I spent on things and who do snore and who rarely put dirty laundry in the basket are amazing in so many other aspects that I have learned to overlook the less-than-ideal qualities. :)
yes yes of course, I don't want anyone to take this seriously. It was just a fun idea I had. :)
Post a Comment