Saturday, December 25, 2010

Christmas Day

Hello again,

I know two blogs so close together!

Well, I just wanted to share that today has been one of the best Christmas' in a long time. I was really worried about where I was going to be and who I was going to be with and if I would get to skype my family etc. But today has been so wonderful!

Since Czechs do mostly everything on the 24th that allows me to be up in my room on the computer with family all day. Also, sometimes SKYPE is dumb and doesn't work for me but today I got to talk with my family for a long time. It only dropped 2 times in like 2 hours....amazing! I got to watch everyone open presents! They even had a stocking hung for me, with silly string in it!!! Then I got to watch the crazy silly string madness....it was sooo great!

I also got to talk to the family I nannied for in the states!!!! And I got several emails and facebook notes saying people were thinking of me, so nice and thank you so much!!!!

And today has just been a lazy relaxing day. The family I am staying with has so much food and we just eat and sleep and drink, it's so great!

I feel so much love from this family and I am so glad to be a part of their Christmas! :) There is even little kids in the family! Super cute!

The only thing that could make this day better is to connect with grandma and grandpa! And they just signed on!! Thank you Jesus!!!!

So thank you Lord for technology!!! Thank you Lord for providing me with a Czech family! And thank you Lord for this New Normal and me being finally able to accept it!

No comments: